Delta Tips: Spread Sheet (Part 1)
1. How to hide unnecessary columns
To hide a column, push the middle mouse button on the column’s name. Alternatively, hold the [ALT] key and push the left-mouse-button. The hidden column is not be printed.
∗ To display the hidden column, close and reopen the Spread Sheet window.
2. How to use filters in the Spread Sheet window
It is possible to use various conditions to filter the data displayed in the Spread Sheet window.
- Click inside an empty box in the column to edit. It turns black.
- Type the condition into the Edit Cell input box. It is possible to use AND and OR operators.
- Push the [Enter] key.
- If you want to see a printed version,
please click this PDF file.