BS-72050ICE is a digital switching power supply for simultaneous control of 2 electron beam sources.
Advanced setting by multifunctional remote controller allows the user to maximize the performance of the electron beam sources.
- CPU controlled switching power supplies integrated.
- Switching accelerating power supplies for rapid recovery from abnormal discharge.
- 3 stage arc suppression system provided.
- Multifunctional remote controller for 2 electron beam sources equipped.
- Programmable sweep function（Beam dwell time, scanning frequency adjustment）provided.
- XY(square) sweep mode
- Circle sweep mode
- X line sweep mode （for annular hearth）
- Various functions equipped
- Adjustment of beam incident angle
- Pattern operation (Filament annealing, Filament degassing)
- Degaussing function (Magnetic field stabilization)
- Variable accelerating voltage
- Arcing counter
- Filament energizing hour counter
- External signal I/O equipped (automatic control)
- Wide range power input (180 to 242V)
- High efficiency and energy saving power supply
- CE (LVD、EMC) compliant
- Maximum output： 10 kW
- Accelerating voltage： –2 kV to –10 kV
*Usable range depends on the model of the electron beam source.
*Voltage ripple： ±50V or less
- Emission current： 0 to 1 A