The JEM-3100F field emission transmission electron microscope has a resolution of 0.17 nm, the best available for this class of microscope. The high resolution of the JEM-3100F is especially effective in the testing of nano technology materials. The control system uses state-of-the-art digital technology, and substantially enhances ease of operation.
With an accelerating voltage of 300 kV, the JEM-3100F is suitable for process testing, and is capable of inspecting relatively thick semiconductor devices sectioned by a focused ion beam at high throughput.
The JEM-3100F is an indispensable tool in a wide range of applications from research and development to manufacturing; including biology, basic materials research and development, failure analysis, and quality control.
- Resolution of 0.17 nm, the best available for this class of microscope
- High brightness, high stability Schottky electron gun ideal for analysis
- New 5 axis motor drive goniometer for enhanced stage accuracy
- Fully digitized control for ease of operation
- Upgraded to support micro area elemental analysis when JEOL’s scanning transmission electron microscope (STEM) system and an energy dispersive X-ray analyzer (EDS) are incorporated