The JSM-7600F is a stateof- the-art thermal FE-SEM that successfully combines ultrahighresolution imaging with optimized analytical functionality. In addition, the JSM-7600F incorporates a large specimen chamber. This uniquely designed chamber, which accommodates a 200 mm diameter specimen, is optimized for a large variety of detectors for secondary electrons, backscattered electrons, EDS, WDS, EBSD, CL, etc.
- Ultrahigh resolution comparable to the cold cathode FE-SEM.
- In-Lens Thermal FEG.
- Aperture angle control lens automatically optimizes the spot size at both high and low currents for both analysis and imaging.
- High probe current up to 200 nA (at 15 kV) for various analytical purposes (WDS, EDS, EBSD, CL, etc.)
- Built-in r-filter enabling user selectable mixture of secondary electron and backscattered electron images.
- Gentle Beam mode for top-surface imaging, reduced beam damage and charge suppression.
- Eco design for energy conservation.