The InTouchScope™ offers a whole new SEM experience with the familiar look and feel of today’s personal electronic media.
The intuitive multi-touch screen interface puts all SEM “Apps” at the operator’s fingertips. The user can expand windows and images with the sweep of two fingers, dial in magnification and focus with a swipe, and select operating parameters, analytical functions, or measure distances just by tapping the PC or notebook touch screen.
An analytical, low vacuum Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM), the InTouchScope features integrated Energy Dispersive Spectroscopy (EDS) with the latest Silicon Drift Detector (SDD) technology.
Ease of use is a key feature of all JEOL SEMs, and the versatile InTouchScope has functions that users of all levels will appreciate:
- automatic SEM condition setup based on sample type
- simultaneous multiple live image and movie capture
- easy sample navigation at 5x – 300,000x magnifications
- quantitative and qualitative elemental analysis
- low and high vacuum operation
- Wireless capability
- portable, compact, small footprint SEM
The InTouchScope features all the capabilities of a full size tungsten SEM with integrated EDS analysis in a small, ergonomic and intuitive design. An onboard turbo pump make this a truly self-contained, portable SEM that is easy to set up anywhere in the lab.